This week we have with us, serial entrepreneur, digital sales and marketing expert and best selling author “Eda Holgwin”. WIth over 15 years in the industry helping businesses scale, grow and develop their marketing strategies to become fortune 500 companies. Not limited to the big brands either, he’s been involved in plenty of innovative startups, one of which was his own ‘Ideal Media’ which is a similar concept to Outbrain or Taboola, offering revenue to sites for displayads and sponsored content.
Nowadays he’s the CEO of LiveVote a web platform that transforms simple text into captivating and revenue-generating content.
“don’t quit your job!… start doing it part-time first” – Eder Holguin
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why communication is the key to any new business
- Dealing with rejection
- The birth of your startup: Hypothesise
- The birth of your startup: Survey your potential audience
- The birth of your startup: Listen to the market
- The birth of your startup: Deciding your brand values
- The development of your startup: Test your idea with the RIGHT audience
- The growth of your startup: Adaptation & pivot point
- Keeping your startup alive: Repeat, Improve, Maintain
“You have a choice, you can either be right or you can make money “ – Eder Holguin
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Simon Sinek Ted Talk – Start with the ‘why’
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for spending time with me again this week. I’d love to hear your feedback of you’ve got an idea to share. Leave a message in the comment section below!
Enjoyed this episode? Great! Then please share it using the social media buttons below.
Also, please leave an honest review for The More Demand Podcast on iTunes. Your review will help us reach more people, and we take the time to read each and every one of them.
Got a question for us? Awesome! Then please submit it here and we’ll get it answered on the show as soon as possible.
Finally, please make sure your subscribed to the show on iTunes. You’ll get automatic updates every week.
A big big thank you to Eder for joining me this week. Until then, See ya!